Monday, June 30, 2008

GalleryFCB Opening - pics


I'm still in the afterglow from the reception on Saturday night. Even torrential downpours and the pride parade blocking 23rd couldn't dampen the spirits. It was awesome to have so many people come out to see the work and support us! There were old friends, new friends, family, colleagues, some surprise out-of-towners and just random art lovers.

So, with that, here are some pics from the opening. My next post will have my work from the show.


Set-up on Saturday morning





Lots of people enjoying the show and awesome sangria.



Marcus and I in front of our interpretations of Kim Nickoson's photograph.



Gallery director Oliver Werner and photographer Kim Nickoson.



Artist Marcus Fletcher and photographer Kim Nickoson.



Good friends, John Devanney (left) and Clint Bottoni.



Me in front of my painting entitled asphalt interruption.

No comments: