Saturday, December 29, 2007

Paris



I just returned from a week in Paris where my wife and I were visiting friends. Being my favorite city in the world, it's not hard to get inspired to do more work when I return home. A couple of nights ago I toured through a local art exhibit which happens to be right across the street from where my friends live and there were a couple of artists who were really good and was glad I spent a bit of time speaking with them. I got a chance to speak with a gallery rep as well which was great as I look to both expand my network and maybe have a showing in Paris somtime in the future.

For now, I am back to preparing for the two shows that Marcus and I will be doing in New York in May and June. I'll be posting some of this new work as I get things completed, so keep checking back!

No comments: